CCLO has been established for around 20 years and provides first rate care and accommodation for the disabled here on the NSW Central Coast.
The costs of providing this are rising every year and current government funding is uncertain.
We hear every day of the increases in house prices, electricity, rates and even the cost of our weekly shopping. All these increases have placed greater demands on our organisations limited resources.
We seek all forms of assistance in order to maintain and extend our services to those in need.
People with a disability face day to day challenges that many of us do not encounter.
You can make a difference to their lives in a number of positive ways.
1. Becoming a Volunteer – providing some of your time
2. Donate regularly or irregularly
3. Organise your workplace to have a regular giving programme
4. Organise a charity sponsorship for an event in which you are participating – ask family and friends to sponsor your undertaking
5. Make a Bequest to further the charitable work of CCLO – this can be formalised through your Solicitor
6. At the sad passing of a relative or friend suggest a donation in memory instead of flowers
Any donation large or small will be appreciated and all donations of $2 or over are tax deductible.
Please contact CCLO and we would be very pleased to assist you to implement any of the above in order for you to “make a difference” in the lives of the disabled.
Phone (02) 4353 2411
To see the PDF version please click here