COME JOIN OUR ACCOMMODATION TEAM!
CCLO is a trusted “Not- for- Profit” organization that operates on the Central Coast. We are currently recruiting for the role of ‘support worker’ on an ongoing basis.
Casual staff needed, with the opportunity to become permanent part-time.
- Must have 3 years or more experience working with people with a disability with high needs and complex clients
- Must have certificate 3 or 4 in Disabilities
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Current Senior First aid
- Current driver’s license, registered and insured vehicle
- Good Communication skills in written and oral
- Competence in the use of Microsoft word and Outlook
- Ability to work unsupervised or as a part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Comply with policy and procedures
- Understanding of the NDIS and Disability Standards
- Must be available to work 7 days / 24 hours (shift work) flexible hours
If you would like to apply please send cover letter and resume to