COME JOIN OUR ACCOMMODATION TEAM!
CCLO is a trusted “Not- for- Profit” organization which operates on the Central Coast. We are seeking to recruit 20 Support workers.
Casual staff needed, with the opportunity to become permanent part-time.
- Must have 3 years or more experience working with people with a disability with high needs and complex clients
- Must have certificate 3 or 4 in Disabilities
- Working with Children Check
- Police Check
- Current Senior First aid
- Current driver’s license, registered and insured vehicle
- Good Communication skills in written and oral
- Competence in the use of Microsoft word and Outlook
- Ability to work unsupervised or as a part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Comply with policy and procedures
- Understanding of the NDIS and Disability Standards
- Must be available to work 7 days / 24 hours (shift work) flexible hours
If you would like to apply please send cover letter and resume to